StilFresh (OPTIMIZ) organised a workshop today on Cargo Claims Transformation at Insurlab Germany campus, Cologne. The objective of the workshop was to validate and structure an industry-wide survey to help transform cargo claims recovery processes between marine insurance companies and shipping lines.
In attendance were:
- Prof Michaela Voeller from TH Koln, a leading university in insurance related matters in Germany.
- Christian Rink, former head of finance, Zurich Gruppe Deutschland and currently Manager, Transaction Advisory (Insurance) at EY.
- Kevin Scheele, junior underwriter Scor Re.
- Roderich Lichter, partner, Practice Group Insurance at Crossconsulting.
- Richard F Duncan, former Programme Manager, BP and Founder of Structured Start and
- Nicole Schepanek, Managing Director and Founder of Aureus Advisory.
We immensely grateful for their attendance and active participation. We look forward to sharing the out come of the survey with the market.