Cargo transport industry global interview by Dr Lina Jasutiene of some seasoned experts. We were fortunate to be one of those selected. The theme of the interview was centred around a few topics:
– Overcome major risks that Importers /Exporters /Logistic provider face!
– Master new technology, new market entrants, and effective strategies!
– Ensure profitability in cargo transportation business – now and in the future
During the interview, she asked several questions which are listed below and their respective links to listen in.
- Eric Johnson, Research Director and Technology Editor at American Shipper on intersection of technology with logistics and global trade and shipper challenges. http://snip.ly/uz8b0
- Sabine Mueller, CEO of DHL Consulting on Digital Freight Platforms and Diversity in Logistics. http://snip.ly/125mw
- Stefan Reidy, Founder and the CEO of the Swiss Arviem AG on How You Can Benefit From IoT Enabled Supply Chain Visibility. http://snip.ly/ylg3s
- Hariesh Manaadiar, blogger of Shipping and Freight Resource on the biggest mistakes shippers make packaging and stuffing any type of cargo inside containers and practical solutions to avoid cargo damages. http://snip.ly/nm0iu
- Lokesh Parashar, Vice Chairman of Buying Agents Association of India on How to choose the right Partners to do successful business Internationally. http://snip.ly/qv10y
- Kingsly Kwalar, Founder StilFresh and OPTIMIZ on How to recover money for cargo damages and Challenges in Inland Transportation in Africa. http://snip.ly/aukdj
- Sarah Barnes – Humphre, CEO of Shipz Inc on Disruption in Supply Chain & Logistics. http://snip.ly/nibjw
- Lars Jensen, CEO of SeaIntelligence Consulting and author of Liner Shipping 2025 and Culture Shock in Maersk Line on Inevitable changes facing shipping and how it will affect shippers. http://snip.ly/ys63y
- Martijn Graat, founder of LogisticsMatter on Logistics Trends. http://snip.ly/g3cfj
- Marcel Merkx, founder of CargoSnap on What Can Shippers and Logistics Service Providers Do to Manage Risk of Cargo Damages in their Supply Chains. http://snip.ly/ut0b7
- Rodrigo Exman, lawyer on International Trade Principles. http://snip.ly/7q7k5
- Brian Sullivan, Director for Arnott Marine on The Importance of Cargo Insurance for Shippers. http://snip.ly/7yeq3
- Varun Gawarikar, CMD at Transocean Marine General Surveyors & Loss Adjusters WLL on Marine Cargo Insurance. http://snip.ly/ewdn8
- Peter Tirschwell, responsible for editorial content at the Maritime & Trade business of IHS Markit on Consolidation and Technology as drivers of change. http://snip.ly/touc8